Oak Valley Community Bank and Eastern Sierra Community Bank are proud to point out that the strength of our financial institution is based on the partnership we develop with the individuals, businesses and organizations in our own communities.
Banking is about helping provide the structure and resources needed for people to achieve all that they want from life. After all, that’s what community banking is all about!
We recognize our unique position to be a catalyst for positive change. We are fellow citizens, sharing a vital interest in promoting the success and health of our communities and families.
Your bank recognizes this isn’t just a market area, this is our home.
We support and are committed to investing in the communities we serve. Donations are one way we help meet the charitable needs of our communities. In addition, we encourage our employees to volunteer their individual talents toward the betterment of the communities in which they live.
So that we may give your request full consideration, please complete and return this Donation Request form at least one month prior to your event or fundraiser.
Donations are generally made in the following categories:
- Community services related to affordable housing and services which target low to moderate income individuals.
- Activities that promote economic development by financing businesses or farms with gross annual revenues of $1 million or less.
- Activities that revitalize or stabilize low to moderate income geographies.
- Grants and contributions in cities where we have a large customer base and communitywide benefit is clear.
While we would like to support as many causes as possible, inevitably there are times when we do have to decline a request. We may not be able to make contributions for causes which support:
Donation Request Form
- Individual needs
- Travel expenses for individuals or groups
- Political causes or campaigns
- Sports sponsorships
- Endowments or capital campaigns
- Membership or religious organizations, unless the project benefits the entire community