Cash Management eBanker1
The bank offers Cash Management eBanker services to assist you and your business in maximizing the effectiveness of your collections, disbursements, and overall cash position. The bank provides its clients with online based information reporting and transaction generation capability. Your company will be linked directly into the bank’s loan and deposit accounts from the comfort and convenience of your office. The following features are available to assist your company in making vital cash management decisions and maintaining optimal control over your account(s):
- Balance Reporting - for researching cleared items, verify balances and print a variety of informational reports
- Book Transfers - to conveniently transfer funds between your accounts
- Electronic Stop Payments - for hassle-free stop payment order generation
- Outgoing Wire Transfers - to initiate outgoing wire transfers directly from your office
- Export Data - to perform reconciliations
- ACH Origination - quickly & easily initiate ACH transfers (i.e., direct deposit, payment collection)
- Tax Payment Module – electronically make tax payments directly to the state or IRS
Cash Management eBanker is essential for any business that would like remote access to their accounts for transfers, or ACH capabilities. Businesses in remote locations can also benefit from the convenient access to their accounts during non-business hours and times of inclement weather.
Visit your local branch or contact us at 866-844-7500 or email@example.com to find out if Cash Management eBanker is right for your business.
Experience the ease and convenience of Cash Management eBanker with a demonstration today.
1 Monthly service charge and transaction fees may apply. See Cash Management Fee Schedule for related fees.