For many consumers, using cash or checks has been the easiest way to pay a friend or acquaintance. However, with more and more consumers making retail purchases and managing finances via smartphones or other electronic devices, P2P is an alternate way of sending money that’s fast, convenient and safe.
Here's How It Works
Within Bill Pay, P2P provides a user-friendly interface without the need to visit third-party Web sites.
- Within Bill Pay, choose the "Send Money Online" option.
- The payer enters the recipient’s contact and payment information.
- A valid email address or 10 digit mobile number is required.
- The recipient will receive an e-mail or text alert with instructions on how to pick up the money.
Manage all your payments in one location without slowing down your busy lifestyles. P2P is the fast, safe way to send money online.
- Pay their roommate for shared rent or household expenses
- Send cash to a niece or nephew in college
- Pay back a friend for lunch or concert tickets
- Make sure the soccer team dues are paid in time for next week’s game
*A $0.50 fee will be charged to each transaction.