As an investor, you may find the key to tax control is annuities. You are given the opportunity to choose between fixed and variable annuities:
Tax Control: All earnings grow tax-deferred until withdrawn. Your money works harder without the drain of current taxes.
Access to your money: In most cases, you have flexible access to some percentage of your money.
- Fixed Annuities: Fixed Annuities are backed by highly rated insurance companies which guarantee your principal amount deposited (Guarantees are based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Subject to the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company). Because you earn compounded interest on the money that would have gone to pay taxes, savings grow faster than they would in a taxable investment at the same rate. Annuity proceeds are paid to named beneficiaries immediately upon death, without the delay, publicity, or expense of probate.
- Variable Annuities: A variable annuity is a long-term retirement investment vehicle. It’s an insurance contract that is specifically designed to build your retirement savings. When you’re ready, a variable annuity can provide you with retirement income in several ways, including options that can help you receive an income stream that you cannot outlive. Most variable annuities offer a broad range of investment objectives among the portfolios, so that you can choose from relatively conservative portfolios with a lower level of risk, or more aggressive investment portfolios with a higher degree of risk, having the potential for higher investment returns. Highly qualified, world-class portfolio managers professionally manage these investment portfolios. Keep in mind your annuity’s value will vary over time, according to the performance of the individual investment portfolio you choose. Variable annuities can be a valuable asset to your investment portfolio:
- Defer paying taxes until you begin taking distributions
- Take advantage of market opportunities
- Control the quality of your retirement
- Receive monthly or yearly income that you cannot outlive
- Ensure that your beneficiaries receive the full value of their inheritance on a timely basis
Discover how a variable annuity can help you achieve a well-deserved, comfortable retirement. Realize that withdrawals prior to 59 ½ may be subject to a 10% IRS penalty and the amount withdrawn is subject to ordinary income tax. Variable Annuities are sold by prospectus. Investors should carefully consider the fund’s investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses before investing. The prospectus contains this and other information about the investment company. A prospectus is available from an Investment Executive. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Surrender charges are deducted for redemptions during the early years of the annuity
Securities and insurance products are offered through Cetera Investment Services LLC (doing insurance business in CA as CFGIS Insurance Agency), member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory services are offered through Cetera Investment Advisers LLC. Neither firm is affiliated with the financial institution where investment services are offered. Investments are: • Not FDIC/NCUSIF insured • May lose value • Not financial institution guaranteed • Not a deposit • Not insured by any federal government agency. 125 N. Third Avenue, Oakdale, CA 95361
Investment Representatives are registered to conduct securities business and licensed to conduct insurance business in limited states. Response to, or contact with residents of other states will only be made upon compliance with applicable licensing and registration requirements. The information in this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase brokerage services to persons outside of the United States.
Advisory services may only be offered by Investment Adviser Representatives in connection with an appropriate Advisory Services Agreement and disclosure brochure as provided.
For a comprehensive review of your personal situation, always consult with a tax or legal Advisor. Neither Cetera, nor any of its representatives may give legal or tax advice.